Pages

Mellisa Clarke

Mellisa Clarke

animal rights - Not sleeping is so great. I finally have time for imperative blogging. If I’m going to write seriously my font has to be set on Times New Roman. All those years of school essay requirements stating you must type in this particular font has habituated this behaviour. Better yet, I’ve got Deadmau5 tracks stuck in my head. Thanks Blair.

Mellisa Clarke
Mellisa Clarke

Se acaba el año - Yo se que las echábais de menos. Noviembre fue un mes duro sin ellas ¿no? Pero bueno, más vale tarde que nunca. Y para compensarlo os traigo ni más ni menos que quince nuevas botiprimas para llegar calentitos a navidades... ummm navidades... ¿en navidades no se regalan cosas? Bueno bueno, que me precipito. Vamos con vuestra sección favorita de la blogosfera.

Mellisa Clarke
Mellisa Clarke

Flashback Scans: Sam & Melissa - Sam Bowden and Melissa Debling are both looking very sexy in the November 2010 issue of ZOO UK Magazine. Even more sexy Sam content can be found here and here and more sexy Melissa content right here!

Mellisa Clarke